Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 – (Law regarding the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the aforementioned legislative decree, we inform you that all the Data concerning the customer/user (as Data Subjects) provided by the same, and all the Data that may be provided at a later date, are processed exclusively for purposes connected or instrumental to the activity, operations and services offered and provided by Mr. Simone Arosio (as legal representative of L2 Group Srl – single-member compant, owner of the www.l2g.it site, hereinafter referred to as SITE
) under the law indicated as Data Controller. The Data Controller guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the data subject, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
1. Purpose of the processing of personal data
All data communicated by the data subjects are processed exclusively for fulfilments related to the activity and services promoted by the Data Controller and requested by the former upon registration, in particular:”
2. Communication and dissemination of data
- fulfill the fiscal, civil and administrative obligations aimed at managing the relationships established with the Data Controller and the services provided by the same;
- provide online assistance and information via email;
- carry out assistance and technical information functions, relating to the services and products relating to the Data Controller’s business and to verify the satisfaction of the same;
- carry out, including by emails, texts, mms, posts and other means of communication and data transmission and promotional initiatives, in the interest and to the advantage of customers;
- processing of data provided by the customer/user for statistical and commercial purposes.
All data shall not be communicated or transferred, even temporarily, to third parties, be it public or private, (even to countries adhering or not adhering to the European Union), provided they are authorised by the Data Controller, for the exclusive purpose to achieve the purposes indicated in point 1, hereinbefore, depending on the type of consent given.
3. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of consent.
The provision of data that may be requested by the Data Controller and the relative consent to the processing, communication and transfer, for the narrow purposes referred to in 1, letters a) through to d), are mandatory for executing the relationship. Any refusal to provide the requested data or to give the relative consent to the processing, communication and transfer, would result in the failure to establish the relationship and the impossible execution of contractual and legal obligations connected to the relationship itself. The provision of data that may be requested by the Data Controller and the relative consent to the processing, communication and transfer, for the sole purposes referred to in point 1, letters e) through to g) are optional. However, refusal could render it impossible to fulfil the purpose itself.
4. Modalità del trattamento e comunicazione dei dati
Le modalità di trattamento e comunicazione dei Dati sono adempiute in stretta connessione con le finalità esposte al punto 1 ed al relativo consenso, mediante strumenti idonei a garantirne la sicurezza e la riservatezza a norma del Titolo V, Capi I e II del Codice. Esse possono essere compiute anche attraverso strumenti elettronici presso la sede del Titolare.
5. Termination of the relationship
In the case of termination of the relationship between the data subject and the Data Controller, for any reason, the data may alternatively be:
6. Data Subjects for the processing of personal information
- kept for personal purposes only and not intended for systematic communication or dissemination;
- kept for historical, statistical or scientific purposes, in compliance with the law, regulations and EU legislation.
The Data Controller for personal data is Mr Simone Arosio as the legal representative of L2 Group Srl – single-member as the website owner of www.binovamilano.it
7. Right to access personal data
The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data concerning them, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in an intelligible form. The data subject has the right to know:
- the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic tools;
- the data controller, managers and designated representatives contact information under Article 5, Paragraph 2;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who can learn about them in their capacity as appointed representatives of the State, Data Processors or Data Managers.
Moreover, the data subject has the right to obtain:
- the updating, correction or, if he/she has an interest therein, integration of the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
The data subject has the right to object, entirely or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal details for the purpose of sending advertising materials, for direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.
- The aforementioned rights may be exercised via a simple request to the Data Controller or to one of the Data Managers, even by proxy. Any requests to the Data Controller or Data Supervisor may also be sent by letter, fax or email.
INFORMATION PAPER ON THE MANAGEMENT OF PRIVACY ON THE WEBSITE
The following information concerns the methods of active and passive collection of information relating to the subjects/tools that interact with this site, as well as the measures adopted in terms of security. While browsing a website it is technically possible, even in the absence of an explicit registration to the service by the User and without its active role, to collect information that, for these reasons, is defined as passive. In particular, the following are the methods for using IP addresses, session or permanent cookies, Internet Tags, browsing data, including the possibility of excluding them and their implications. Regarding the passive collection of information, the services offered on this site:
- do not use IP Addresses (Internet Protocol addresses) for the collection of information, but they store them in the browsing data.
- use Browsing Data only for statistical purposes as aggregate data.
- They do not use Internet Tags.
Regarding the active collection of information on the website, we inform you as follows:
- Email: the data received through the website’s email contacts are used exclusively to respond to user requests as well as to send commercial information regarding offers, product presentations and invitations to events and not for other purposes.
- External links: we are not responsible for the content and security of websites linked through the SITE’s pages by specific hyperlinks.